Make an appointment: 714 844-7282 or [email protected]
I am a native Californian recently returning after spending over 25 years in the midwest. Relaxation for me is walking on the beach with my furry friend.
Prior to becoming a therapist, I worked in the corporate world helping leaders and organizations in people oriented areas of employee engagement, executive coaching, and leadership development.
To keep my mind and body healthy I have a regular yoga practice and will soon be a certified 200-hour registered yoga teacher. To keep my spirit alive and playful, I practice Nia, a fusion of body, mind, and spirit movement to individuals and groups. I am a licensed Brown Belt NIa teacher.
I blend all of my experiences as your therapist using what I call "expressive therapies" to get at the root of a struggle. This means I bring mindfulness, authenticity, compassion, movement, and play into my work with you, your child, and family. I believe new skills can be learned to reconnect with self and others in new ways that bring about more joy and peace.
Licenses - Education - Certifications
- Master’s degree in Social Work
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in California (#94160), Kansas (#4864) and Missouri (#2019038260)
- Certifications in Play Therapy, Mindfulness, and TeleMental Health
- Licensed Nia Brown Belt Instructor
- 200-RYT - Yoga teacher (June 2020)
- Association for Play Therapy (APT)
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- Waymakers Sexual Assault Victims Services in Orange County